About Evening Refreshment Fresh Peach Mojito
Tired and exhausted in the evening? Try new foods everyday then this mojito is for you. A perfect drink to get refreshed without adding much fat on your belly. It is a flavorful and healthy drink that can be customized using different add-ons as per your taste.
This mojito has peach as a basic ingredient, it’s very easy to make, the add ons are optional, it’s kid-friendly and suitable for everybody who likes peaches. this recipe is almost effortless. Try it for yourself!
List of Ingredients:
- 1 small ripe peach, peeled, pitted, and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 small lime wedges
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or sugar substitute equivalent to 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) club soda
- Fresh mint sprig (optional)
How to make
- In a cocktail shaker combine peach, two of the lime wedges, the mint leaves, and sugar.
- Use a muddler, pestle, or the handle of a wooden spoon to mash the mixture together until lime juice is extracted and mint leaves are bruised.
- Add ice and rum.
- Cover and shake well.
- Pour into an 8-ounce glass.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and the remaining lime wedge.
- Serve with a cocktail straw.
Cook Time: 10 Min
Calories: 167 per serve
Serve size: 1