About Vegan Macaroni Salad
If you are a vegan and love to try new foods everyday then this Salad is for you. A perfect vegan lunch to fill your tummy without adding much fat on your belly. It is a flavorful and healthy fermented food that can be customized using different vegetables and add-ons.
This salad has macaroni as a basic ingredient, it’s very easy to cook, the add ons are optional, it’s kid-friendly and suitable for everybody who likes macaroni. this recipe is almost effortless. Try it for yourself!
List of Ingredients:
- 1 cups whole-wheat elbow macaroni (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cups frozen peas, thawed 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
How to cook
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add peas, celery, bell pepper, and scallions toss gently to combine.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the pasta mixture; gently stir until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cook Time: 20 Min
Calories: 185 per serve
Serve size: 4